Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Killer catfish!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Killer catfish!

    I figured you'd automatically accept it to be absolute truth, coming from Fox and all.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Killer catfish!

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I figured you'd automatically accept it to be absolute truth, coming from Fox and all. </div></div>

    No, to be absolute truth, Couric, Matthews, or a similar nonthinking journalist must put their seal of approval on it first. I mean, afterall, we must first hear from the gods of truth! lol

  3. #3
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Killer catfish!

    When did Couric go to MSNBC? I think you should start your own news station since you only know truth and nothing else.



  4. #4
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Killer catfish!

    Didn't say she did. Just made a comment about 2 of the many talking liberal heads on TV.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Killer catfish!

    Well does O'reilly know what he is talking about?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Killer catfish!

    On some things, some things he doesn't - just my opinion. Or a more truthful assessment is this - some things I agree with, some things I don't. I have the nerve to consider what an individual says, and judge it to be right or wrong. Just because Bill says it doesn't make it gospel. I don't get mad, offended, etc. when a talking head says something I don't agree with. But I do consider it. Ultimately, others' opinions are viewed through our glasses, which are - right or wrong - determined by our preconceived notions, our experiences, etc. The key is to be open to change - the drawback is that as we grow older, due to life's experiences, we avail more truth - real or conceived - and become what is commonly seen as "set in our ways". See what you have to look forward to? lol

  7. #7
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Killer catfish!

    I think boney has a boner for R13.

    Always following him, always arguing. Guess he's from the stock that believe opposites attract...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •